Startupfunding Club Ltd. (SFC) are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of visitors to the website or those communicating electronically with the company.
2. Type of information SFC may collect from you
In running and operating this website, SFC may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to SFC’s website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data that may assist SFC in understanding how visitors use this website;
- Information that visitors provide to SFC as a result of filling in forms on SFC’s website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase;
- Information provided to SFC when SFC’s visitors communicate with SFC electronically for any reason.
SFC may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist SFC in developing this website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and then stored there and transferred to SFC where appropriate to help SFC to improve SFC’s website and the service that SFC provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
4. Use of your Information
The information SFC collect is used for SFC’s own use in developing SFC’s website and also occasionally by advertisers on this site. In addition, SFC may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to SFC’s website, products or SFC’s services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information on other products that SFC feel may be of interest to you;
- To meet SFC’s contractual obligations to you;
- To notify you about any changes to SFC’s website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect SFC’s website;
- To ensure that content from SFC’s website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our servie, when you choose to do so.
If you are an existing customer, SFC may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via SFC’s website.
Finally, SFC may use your data, or allow carefully selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which SFC consider are likely to be of interest to you. SFC or selected third parties may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.If you are a new customer, SFC will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want SFC to use your data for SFC’s or third parties use then you will always have the option to object to such use.
5. Storing your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although SFC will do its best to protect your personal data, SFC cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once SFC has received your information, SFC will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, SFC may disclose your personal information to any member of SFC’s group, which means SFC’s subsidiaries, SFC’s ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (if any), as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
SFC may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where SFC sell or buy any or all of SFC’s business and/or SFC’s assets to a third party;
- If SFC is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation (including, but not limited to disclosure to the FCA or as required under FCA Rules), or in order to enforce or apply SFC’s website Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, and that of SFC’s users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of complying with money laundering legislation or for fraud protection or for credit risk reduction.
7. Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on SFC’s website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. SFC do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as SFC have no control over them.
8. Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that SFC hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of £25.00 which covers SFC’s administrative costs. Please contact SFC if you wish to make such a request.
9. Contacting Us
Startup Funding Club Ltd.
1-6 Speedy Place (off Cromer Street)
London WC1H 8BU